HOMEMADE FRUIT INFUSED VODKA!
This infused vodka recipe will work with any type of berry.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE INFUSED VODKA
Fruit, like the strawberries in the video
A seal-able container with a wide mouth so you can put the fruit in (like this at Amazon: http://amzn.to/1X9rOSk )
A bottle to server the infused vodka from like these easy cap bottles: http://amzn.to/1U8ETED
STEPS TO MAKE YOUR OWN INFUSED VODKA.
- Pour your vodka into the final serving containers, this is for measuring out how much vodka you need.
- Cut up your fruit, place the fruit into a seal-able large glass container.
- Pour in the vodka to the glass container with the fruit.
- Place the mixture in a cool dark place and let it sit for a few weeks.
- After that time, pull out the mixture, strain the liquid and pour into the final serving containers.
- Enjoy your home made infused vodka!