Replacement of the engine air filter on a Land Rover Discovery Sport is very easy. The air filter is located under the hood and you will only need hand tools to change it.
Tools Needed to change the air filter:
- Philips Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket with Ratchet
Steps to Replace the Engine Air Filter:
- Turn off the Discovery Sport and open the hood.
- Remove the 10mm screw that secures the air pipe
- Loosen the 6 screws that hold down the air box cover. These are captured screws, just loosen them, do not take them all the way out.
- Lift up on the air box cover and remove the old air filter.
- Clean the inside of the air box if needed.
- Install the new air filter: https://amzn.to/2ohGIfI
- Install the air box cover and tighten the 6 screws.
- Install the 10mm screw that secures the air pipe.