I have been enamored with Porsche since an early age…
As a young child one of our neighbors had a Guards Red 928 S4 and I would run to the front yard to watch him driving home from work.
I currently own a 1997 Boxster with over 240,000 miles.
I have repaired and replaced many parts on the 986 since i purchased it in 2006 when it was still a fresh 170,000 mile car!
Where i Buy my Porsche Parts
The Complete List of My Favorite Porsche Parts Sellers!
Some of the items I have repaired, replaced or upgraded on my 986:
- ROW M030 Suspension Upgrade
- Window Regulator Replacements
- Front Lower Control Arm Replacement
- Boxster Coolant Fill
- DIY Polyurethane Front Motor Mount
- O-Ring Horn Airbag Bracket Repair
- Horns Replacement
- Clear Side-Marker Light Upgrade
- Side Marker Convert to Turn Signal Hack
- Clear Taillight Upgrade
- Seat Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Climate Control Unit Replacement
- Parking Brake Handle Replacement
- Dual Cigarette Lighter Upgrade
- Oil Change
- Water Pump Replacement
- Thermostat Housing Replacement
- Alternator Replacement
- Radiator Debris Cleanout
- Throttle Bottle Cleaning
- Air Oil Separator Replacement
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement
- Mass Airflow Sensor Cleaning and Replacement
- Headlight Bulb Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Brake Pad & Brake Rotor Replacment
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement
- Door Handle Micro-Switch Replacement
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Fuel Filter Replacement
The Essential Porsche Forum
Own a Porsche? You must join and Support Renntech.org!