How to Upgrade the RAM in a Toshiba L755
This video shows how to upgrade the memory on a Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop computer.
The steps to upgrade the RAM:
- Turn off the laptop.
- Turn the laptop upside down and remove the battery.
- Using a small Phillips screwdriver (like in this kit http://amzn.to/1PcVvPd) unscrew the screws and then gently pry to remove the RAM cover.
- Take your small screwdriver and unclip the memory and gently pull it from the computer.
- Place the new memory in the computer and put the cover and battery back on.
- The computer will automatically recognize the new RAM
The Toshiba Satellite L755 memory can be upgraded to 8GB total, a 4 GB memory stick in each slot. RAM at Amazon http://amzn.to/1THrmnP
If you are concerned about static electricity when handling the RAM and computer, it is advisable to wear a anti-static-wrist strap: http://amzn.to/1WV09DT