LR3 Navigation DVD Update Process
How to update the navigation DVD in a Land Rover LR3 & RRS
- Obtain a new navigation DVD. ( http://navigation.com/landrover )
- Start the vehicle.
- Move the front seat all the way forward.
- On RHD, the navigation DVD player is located under the passenger seat.
- On LHD, the navigation DVD player location is under the driver seat.
- Slide the lock to unlocked.
- Push the eject button and remove the old navigation DVD.
- Insert the new navigation DVD.
- slide the lock to the locked position.
- The system will update automatically.
- Please note, the screen may go blank and give a read error as the new nav DVD is loaded.
- The system software may need to update, this will happen automatically, this may take several minutes.
Below is a picture of the navigation software update in progress.
Below is a picture of the location, lock and eject button on the navigation system DVD player.